Defending Families • Advancing Freedom
Frontline Policy Action vs. Frontline Policy Council
FRONTLINE POLICY ACTION
- Frontline Policy Action is a 501(c)4 organization dedicated to forging public policy and electing champions for our conservative family values.
- FPA can lobby on behalf of great legislation–such as Georgia’s Heartbeat Bill or Save Girls Sports—and engage in elections by endorsing candidates and taking action to get them elected.
- This organization is key to ensuring your values are represented in our government.
FRONTLINE POLICY COUNCIL
- Frontline Policy Council is a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to educating and equipping Christians to engage in the political sphere.
- FPC cannot endorse candidates or engage in any electioneering activities.
- While FPA is working to make abortion illegal, FPC works to make it unthinkable. We do this by hosting events, publishing material online, public speaking engagements, and leveraging our church network to educate Christians about political issues.
FPA and FPC are two distinct organizations with distinctly different operating budgets, but they’re both working to a common goal of glorifying God in the public sphere.
Stay up to date on all the latest news and information.
"*" indicates required fields